INFORMATION ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA and CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation)
I am informed that in connection with my participation at SDK.EUROPE which is organized by
TS BEAT UP z.s.
(hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”),
he is obliged under Section 3a (3) of Law 115/2001 Coll. on Sport Promotion (hereinafter “LOSP”) to process my
- name and surname,
- date of birth,
- the address of the place of stay,
- in the case of a foreigner, also the address of the place of residence and citizenship.
All personal data is processed to record SDK.EUROPE’s subscriptions and associated activities (such as grant applications, etc.).
I am informed that pursuant to §3a (6) of the LOSP, the Personal Data will be processed and maintained by the Administrator according to points 1 to 4 for a period of 10 years from the date of SDK.EUROPE.
I am informed that, based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator, Personal Data will be processed and stored for 10 years from the date of the festival for the purpose of keeping the records of SDK.EUROPE participants and the related activities.
I acknowledge that the Administrator transmits Personal Data to these Processors:
- competent authorities of state administration and self-government,
for the purpose
- keeping records of SDK.EUROPE participants and related activities,
- applications for subsidies under §6b of the LOSP.
I am informed that I cannot participate in SDK.EUROPE if I refuse to provide the above mentioned Personal Information.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I agree that on the basis of Article 6 (1) a) of The Regulation the Administrator (mentioned above) shall process my
- audio recordings,
- sporting results,
for a purpose
- marketing (especially in promotional materials, flyers),
- web presentations,
- Presentations on social networks (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Presentations in the annual report and other information materials.
I also agree that the Administrator will process my
- phone number (for minors the legal representative’s number),
- e-mail (for minors the legal representative’s e-mail),
- birth number
in order to keep a record of SDK.EUROPE participants and related activities (e.g. grant applications, etc.).
I agree that my Personal Data will be processed and stored for the entire duration of the processing purpose (i.e. also after SDK.EUROPE when I am registered by the Administrator).
I understand my rights:
- to have access to my Personal Data (pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation);
- to request their correction (under Article 16 of the Regulation),
- the deletion of personal data without undue delay, if there are reasons under Article 17 of the Regulation,
- to limit the processing of personal data in cases under Article 18 of the Regulation,
- the portability of data in the cases provided for in Article 20 of the Regulation,
- to recall this Consent pursuant to Article 7 (3) of the Regulation,
- to file a complaint against the Data Administrator pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation.
I declare that I have read the text of the form carefully, I have understood the content and agreed to it. I hereby acknowledge this by my signature below.